Powered by Blogger.

my valentines

>> Monday, January 31, 2011

Saturday afternoon was simply beautiful so I set out with my two adorable Valentines in hopes of capturing a sweet picture of them for our (free!) cards.
We went over to the gardens by the library and had a great time.  No stress...just them lookin' cute & me following them around trying to make them giggle.  
A promise of ice cream sure did help.  I love these... they look so old and so "them" in these photos.  







5 comments:

Garretts January 31, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

adorable! love davis' tie and carson's sweet hairclip. that photo of those two laughing is priceless! what fun!

Between You and Me February 5, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

I love the last pic of them laughing and the one of your sweet boy in the very last pic....

had no idea that you had switched blogs....so glad I found you...put your new one on my sidebar!!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP