boys will be boys
>> Tuesday, January 25, 2011
(this was NOT my idea of fun....)
This post just seems weird. I am not really an "animal lover", however would never hurt an animal. I promise. During the snowdays, we had this pesky squirrel that was climbing on our window screens and stealing the bird seed. He did this for days. And, we knew it was him because he used the same technique to get up there. Anyhoo, Shane was annoyed and felt sorry for the birds. So, he took his BB gun and put the little booger to rest. Ugh. I wasn't in on this game one bit.
The two men of the house took him out to the woods. I was shocked that Davis was so into this little activity, but he was. Carson joined in and cooked the squirrel dinner that night and Shane was kind enough to open the window and "give it to him."
Here's my little wanna-be country boy at work. Ewwww.......

2 comments:
this is hilarious! love your "outdoorsy" and "adventurous" boys. thanks for documenting and sharing even the stuff that aint your idea of fun! :)
I am laughing too. Scott killed a rabbit this weekend and the girls thought it was great. I was a little grossed out and i grew up in a hunting family. I just realized you moved and changed your blog. Glad to be following you again!
Post a Comment