Powered by Blogger.

snowday continues...

>> Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm sitting here on MLK day just giggling about having to get up with an alarm clock tomorrow.  Wow, it's going to be tough.  I won't lie, these days at home have been so incredibly nice.  Routine is nice for me, but these past 10 days of laziness has been a nice break.  Just today, my sweet boy asked me to rock him and sing Amazing Grace 12 times.  This couldn't happen on a normal day when we felt like we had to be here or there....etc.  I've loved it so much.  A few more snow pics. to add to our collection.  We still have plenty of white stuff on the ground,  but thank goodness the kids have lost interest in building snowmen.  I'm sortof over it, and thankfully they are too. 
Back to school tomorrow! 
 Our ski lift...courtesy of Dad. 





1 comments:

Garretts January 17, 2011 at 7:30 PM  

LOVE the "ski lift!" your hubby is sooo practical!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP