sweet dreams
>> Tuesday, January 11, 2011
I have always been a sleep freak (for lack of a better word). I need sleep. I love sleep. I always thought it was important for my babies and now toddlers to have good sleep patterns. I am learning to be more flexible these days. Carson was my baby who slept through the night really quickly. We could lay her in her crib and she was out- no rocking, pacifier, or anything. She really never cried in her crib unless she was sick. I am guessing things changed when she moved to her big girl bed. For the past month, (or maybe longer?) she wakes up lots at night. Crying, pitching fits, getting up, etc. It happens every single night. I know it's a phase, but it really stresses me out since I now have to get up for work each morning. But, with all that being said....Doesn't she look so peaceful and happy while she IS asleep?? And as my friend Jaime reminds me constantly, this too shall pass. Davis has been the opposite. Not so good sleeper in his baby days, and a dream now.
I love how Davis sleeps. Always something soft and "comfy" against his cheeks. Lots and lots of blankets and animals to keep him company.

1 comments:
love this post AND the adorable photos that accompanied it! i need my sleep too, and am so glad to have an 11-month old that usually goes down without any rocking, etc. jack is a pretty good sleeper although he does a fair amount of stalling calling us back into his room a couple of times each night...usually so he can rub your face, it's so hard to be upset when his technique is so sweet!
Post a Comment