davis burns
>> Tuesday, January 11, 2011
*age four years and four months
*a few inches taller because we just switched over to 4t pants
*still about 34 lbs
*awesome new eating habits. you love water and will try most veggies now.
*you have the softest feet and you love for them to be rubbed.
*your cheeks still smell like sugar cookies to me. I swear. I hope that smell never goes away.
*you are very very sensitive and have a heart the size of texas.
*you are getting a little tough side and your daddy and I chuckle behind your back when you finally do something "mean".
*you are very obedient. we're hoping this rubs off on sweet sister.
*you love love love to read. You are sounding out everything and wanting to read more and more everyday.
*the first sign you read on your own was "Big Lots". I cried. It was the coolest thing ever.
*you and your daddy are big time buddies. You really are a little Shane.
*you still want mama to tuck you in at night- tell you stories- and rub your back.
*you loooove school and being with your friends.
*you've developed a "shy" side. It's so cute- to me it's a sign of growing up.
*you love vacations as much as we do.
You really are a wonderful son & brother. So tender and sweet, yet a passion to make every situation fun. We love you, Bubbie.

0 comments:
Post a Comment