Powered by Blogger.

i have a younger man.

>> Monday, January 17, 2011

Shane is younger than me.  Well, only about 6 months but still.  He has aged better than me for sure.  It's his pretty skin and good hair color that make him look young (and you just thought I was going to say waistline...hee hee!) I think.  Anyhoo, we had so much fun celebrating our top of the line dad & hubby this week!  He makes us laugh and love deeper everyday. 
I even dusted off my church cookbook and tried baking my first non-box cake.  And, it was YUMMY!   Dinner as a couple, cake as a family, and a fabulous night out with friends was a perfect way to celebrate him turning a year older.  



2 comments:

Lorri January 17, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

We had a fantastic time celebrating! Thank you for inviting us!

Garretts January 17, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

looks like the perfect way to celebrate! your cake looks delish!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP