picnic at nana's
>> Sunday, March 6, 2011
The kids woke up last Saturday and saw the blue suitcase sitting by the door. "We are going to Nana's!", they screamed. They get so happy when they know they are going there to spend the night.
I went to help my mama clean out some of her "treasures" from her garage and the kids went to play. They had the best time eating their lunch on the sidewalk and playing with some of their mama's old toys. Bristle blocks, sesame street village, and fruit kabobs. does it get better than that?
They are so happy here.
I'm so thankful that they feeling is so mutual.
Those three have such a neat bond.
We ended the night with a dinner at the Waffle House and then I came home to sleep in my own bed.


1 comments:
Your babies make me smile. I know you all are missing Shane like crazy. Come visit if you get bored!
Post a Comment