Powered by Blogger.

girl time

>> Sunday, March 13, 2011

Davis went to spend some time with his favorite little buddy, Gus, last week so sister and I hung out together.  Our sweet time included a princess bubble bath, painted toes & fingers, and her favorite for dinner....macaroni & cheese!  It was such a delightful afternoon and I'm telling you what my daughter was in heaven. 
She is so proud of those pink fingers & toes.  She had a ball showing them off to the guests at Mema's party today!  I love that she is all girl.  

2 comments:

Garretts March 14, 2011 at 8:46 PM  

she was definitely excited about these yesterday! she showed them to me so proudly. glad you guys got some girl time in!

Sarah March 19, 2011 at 7:21 PM  

Love, love those fingers and toes! She needs to come over and have girl time with Mallory! They would have a ball!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP