Powered by Blogger.

date night!

>> Sunday, March 6, 2011

Before Shane left for Australia, the two of us went on a date to Dahlonega!  What a fabulous day of hanging out, shopping, wine tasting, and laughing like the good ole' days.  I love Dahlonega.  I love the way I feel when I go there to visit.  Young & in love.  They way I felt when I left there in 1997. 
Fourteen years does add some wrinkles & pounds, but it can't take away the way we feel about each other.
This crazy man makes me laugh so much. 
He makes me be a better person and doesn't let me take shortcuts. 
He loves me and protects me like a child. 
Miss him & ready for him to return home to us....  3 weeks and counting!


1 comments:

Garretts March 14, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

precious. that's exactly what you two are! and date nights are too!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP