Powered by Blogger.

creating monsters

>> Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is my sweet boy's pajama drawer.  The kids both have these plastic drawers in the bottom of their closets.  Just recently, they have been doing their laundry.  Call me crazy, but I just don't think you can be too young to start chores, right?  It took Davis 15 min. to make his pjs look like this.  But, he was so proud and now loves to do it.  It sure does help mama, too. 
Right now there are five loads sitting on my bed.  Can't wait to see what tomorrow afternoon has in store for the three of us....hee hee.  Carson is the same way- loves taking care of her clothes.  I know this may not last forever. 
Something funny Carson said today...
"Mama, I'm going to only take one wipe, ok mama... (pause)... cause I know they are expensive!" 
Guess she knows I'm frugal.


2 comments:

the stahl story March 7, 2011 at 5:41 AM  

His wife is going to thank you later...everyone needs to know how to do stuff around the house. So proud of him. Send him this way next time I am doing laundry.

Garretts March 14, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

I agree with jenn, his wife will thank you one day!

And I'm sooo glad Carson is realizing the importance of rationing!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP