Powered by Blogger.

the countdown

>> Monday, March 14, 2011

Counting down the days until daddy comes home from Australia!
Davis loves this...each night he makes a great big X to show one more day closer to daddy's return. 
We are all ready.  This time has FLOWN by....  maybe because I fall into bed every night and don't have time to think about it! 

2 comments:

Lorri March 14, 2011 at 6:07 PM  

Precious! I know you are ready to hug his neck! And for self is reasons (crab cakes), I can't wait either. :). Love you guys!

Unknown April 6, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

Mrs. Jennifer,
I know we will be doing this soon! I read in an army magazine one cute way for kids to countdown is to have a big jar of "hugs & kisses" (the choc. candy). One piece for each day the parent will be gone. Each night before bed, the child eats a "hug or kiss" from mommy or daddy, just like they would really get hugs and kisses :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP