just like a circus!
>> Saturday, May 7, 2011
This morning, the kids & I took a picnic to the park and played for a long time in this beautiful weather. Shane is playing in a golf tournament...whoever scheduled it for Mother's Day weekend must be a goober. Anyways, I was playing chase with Carson and when I caught her she pitched a huge fit. Threw her sweet little self to the ground....kindof like a beetle on her back that can't turn over. I love those fits...they make me laugh so hard. No tears, just the wailing. Hysterical. I look over at Davis, who is sitting at the table eating his apple, and he is belly laughing. Tears and all... I asked him what was so funny and he said, "Mama, this is sortof like I'm at the circus!" Hahaha.... so true! Life with toddlers IS like being at the circus. Oh so fun, exciting, and completely exhausting. :0) Happy Mother's Day from our circus to yours....

3 comments:
Man! I'm so glad I'm not alone! :)
I love it! Tell him to come to my house if he REALLY wants to see a circus! You are such a precious mommy! I hope that you had a great mothers day!!!
a circus indeed! davis has such astute observations.
happy late mother's day to one of the best i know!!
Post a Comment