Powered by Blogger.

sweet girl

>> Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yesterday, Shannon invited Davis to come & play for the afternoon before church.  So my girl & I headed out to Kmart to finish some last minute shopping for her birthday party.  Hard to believe we're preparing for her third birthday.  Ugh- puts a big lump in my throat.  We gathered our paper supplies & checked things off our list.  She grabbed some plates that she just HAD to have.  She carried them with so much pride and everyone we passed she said, "Dees are for my birsday party.  I'm thwee." 
Then, we came to the shoe aisle (her weakness, definitely not mine and keep in mind we were at Kmart!) She saw the most beautiful (again, in her eyes) silver glitter shoes.  She begged for them.  She is usually the best shopping partner ever....doesn't ask for a thing.  I told her we'd take the shoes up front and check on the cost.  They rung up $1.24!  Score!  Oh, how she loooves those "Birsday shoes!" 
As we were pulling out of the parking lot, she stared at me with those big blue eyes and said, "Mama, I love you two hours, much."  Meaning more.... 
I really love this stage.  I love her sweet voice and the way she talks.  She is trying so incredibly hard to "oose her manners much."  What a perfect afternoon out with my sweet girl. 

3 comments:

Salena April 28, 2011 at 4:26 PM  

Aww...Carson is such a precious little girl! She was telling us about her birthday on Sunday. You are very blessed!

Garretts April 28, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

adorable! can't wait to celebrate her birsday! be proud she has a taste for bargain shoes!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP