so good to be home...
>> Saturday, September 25, 2010
I realize it's now September...well, almost October.
We had a lot of things to figure out when we moved back home.
How to set an alarm clock, get everyone dressed, and be out the door by 7:15 a.m.
How to set an alarm clock, get everyone dressed, and be out the door by 7:15 a.m.
How to trade in our sand buckets and bicycles for 4wheelers and bug catchers.
How to jump in the car and visit family for only a couple of hours and then turn around and see them only a few days later...oh, so nice.
How to meet our close friends at the park after school.
How to cook on Mondays because everything shuts down on mondays in Clarkesville.
Loving every single minute.
So great to be back in Georgia and back in a routine.
Lots to catch up on, so bare with this tired mama.
Good to be back in blog land where I can record my little thoughts and happenings of our home. The only possible way I'll ever keep any type of scrapbook for my sweet little babes.
3 comments:
yeah! you are back in blog-world. great to see you back. i completely agree that this is the only way my family will ever have a scrapbook either. hope you are enjoying your time to God's country. i can't believe i haven't seen you yet.
Thank goodness! I have missed reading your blog! i love being able to see all the sweet pictures of your babies....and hear what fun things Shane has gotten you into. Love you tons!
I'm glad you're back and I'm glad I'm not the only mama who sees blogging as a way to scrapbook!
Post a Comment