meeting Hattie
>> Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Coming back home meant meeting the William's newest addition! Miss Georgia Hattie arrived just in time for us to meet her as a fresh new beauty. The day we met Hattie was also the day that I visited our new school for the first time ever. As in, I took this position and had never seen what was in store for our family...
I left and fell to pieces thinking that I had made the worst descision ever. ever ever. Not because of the facility, but maybe because I wasn't quite ready to head back to work and be away from my babies. Well, thank the good lord it's proved to be quite different of a transition.
Between Erin's new -mama- of -three hormones & my biggest-change-yet "hormones" we were quite a sight. Seeing the kids interact and meeting their precious new sister truly brought sunshine to our day. These friends are so very special.
These sweet girls will be friends for life. So sweet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment