class parties!
>> Thursday, February 17, 2011
One of my favorite things about my job is that I can visit with the kids every single day. Usually several times a day. Davis & I have outside time together and I go tuck Carson in everyday before her nap. We blow kisses through the windows and their teachers bring them to me if they are sad or hurt. It's amazing. The best case scenario for a working mama for sure. Another huge benefit is knowing their friends by name and being a regular attendee to the parties!
Isn't Valentine's Day just so fun? I just love all the hearts, fun red clothes, and sweet sayings.
My poor little ones don't know that you can buy Valentine's from the store. We have not done that yet. This year I printed pictures of them and attached suckers...borrowed from a cute blog. They turned out great! But, Davis was a little shocked when he saw all the Toy Story ones he got from friends!
Here are some cute pics. from the day of celebrating those we love at school.




1 comments:
yes, we have yet to "buy" valentines either. i'm sure the day is coming when jack will insist on having spiderman or someother tacky-ness! lol!
Post a Comment