was it Christmas?
>> Saturday, December 25, 2010
I'm very sad to say that we have zero pictures of our precious children on Christmas morning. I really don't even remember them doing their Santa thing.... it was quite pathetic. Shane & I had a nasty stomach virus that the children had earlier in the week. My sweet mama came up anyways to see the kids and rescue their parents. We stayed in the bed most of the day and watched the snow fall from our windows. Mimi & Papa came and go the kids that afternoon for a sleepover....thank the good lord. We woke up feeling SO much better the next day so we could take them sledding.
One cute story that I DO remember... Davis woke up at 3:30 am and came to my room to tell me that Santa had been there. I was woozy and shewed him back to his bed quickly. He cried & cried...and when I asked him what was wrong he said that Santa had forgotten to eat his cookies. Opps. I told him Santa was probably still there, so he'd better hurry up and go back to sleep. It worked and Santa quickly threw away the cookies before she, oh I mean He, got sick again.
Here are the two top picks for this Christmas. They love their new bikes, too, but have yet had the opportunity to ride them. I have a feeling they'll be the favorite gift in the Spring!
Carson's dollhouse. Santa got it for a steal, although it's a little over the top. She LOVES it so much. She could play in her room for hours.
Davis loves his Ironman mask that his Nana gave him. I don't love that stuff, but whatever... he thinks it's pretty snazzy.
It really was a wonderful Christmas...well, leading up to the special day was fun! Seeing it through their eyes truly is so magical.


1 comments:
love carson's doll house/mansion...i bet it does keep her occupied for hours! looks like super hero davis had a great Christmas too. hate you & shane were sick!
Post a Comment